Be part of the North American Basketball Association Tournament? Become a volunteer today!
Volunteers are an integral part of NABA Basketball and its programs and events. If you are looking for opportunities to give back to your community, learn and meet new people, or simply have new experiences, volunteering for NABA is the right choice for you.
Volunteer and help over 150 teams, 17 divisions and 30 cities come together and compete.
- Scorekeepers and timers – Keep track of scores and time
- Clean up Crew – Help keep all garbages off the court and pickup any loose garbages around the gym
- Nurses – Assist with any healthcare issues from participants and spectators
- Security– Assist with any misbehaviour from players, coaches, and spectators
- EMS – Assist with any healthcare issues from participants and spectators
- Photographers – Help take action photos on and off the court
- Information Booths – Answer questions from participants, volunteers and spectators
- Caters – Assist with food prepartions
- Any Way I Can – Help with any areas that need assistance
- And many more…
- FREE authentic NABA t-shirt
- FREE food all day (please provide us with any allergy concerns)
- Free smiles from the participants and family members
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Get your student volunteer hours
- Looks good on your university/college application
For more information, contact us at email@example.com